I am not a good dalek
You are a good dalek.
I was bored.
I tried to look punk
Sometimes I wonder whether I have any real intelligence or if I just have enough random bits of surface knowledge to bullshit my way through most things.
Also viewable at Vimeo.
Artist: Harry Chapin
Summary: In the beginning, there was Sherlock Holmes. And Holmes brought forth the brilliant doctor House, embodied by the lovely Hugh Laurie. Who prior to that in Fortysomething played a slightly less brilliant doctor, Paul Slippery, who begat three sons, the eldest of which was played by the equally-lovely-if-somewhat-peculiarly-named Benedict Cumberbatch. Who of course grew up to play Sherlock. And the Universe looked upon its work and pronounced it good. And then my head exploded.
The urge to do closet cosplay right now is strong.
my babies are big, strong
THEIR FEATHERS STILL HAVE NOT COME IN YET BUT THAT IS OKAY
I STILL LOVE YOU
MY WEIRD FEATHERLESS CHICKEN BABIES
The wonders of adoption
my leg fucking hurts
it hurts more when I walk. I really hate getting these leg aches.
shoutout to all the asexual and aromantic people who fear they’ll never “be enough” for someone and who keep getting dropped, dumped, or left due to sex or romance coming before or being more important than them.
Hey SAI users
Get your acrylic brush and give it these settings
Just trust me
At first I was like “meh” but then I blended it… damnd. I normally do cel-shading but this is pretty sweet.
oh.my.god. I like this
Reblogging for refs later
omg i like this
I once had a girl
Or should I say, she once had me
Benedict Cumberbatch and tumblr text posts.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t